Joyful Life Programs Courses
8 Weeks to a Better Marriage with Dr. Doug Weiss
Begin this Self Paced Now!
8 Weeks to a Better Marriage is designed to teach you God's design for marriage along with practical strategies that develop a strong marriage filled with intimacy and respect! Whether you are married or contemplating marriage - learning on your own or with your partner - this course will give you the skills and knowledge necessary to enjoy a healthy, vibrant marriage. The greatest benefit is the transformation in your marriage that will come from deep learning and integration of the material as you navigate through the information, assessments, and practice exercises. Get started now!
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: It's Impossible to Be Spiritually Mature, While Remaining Emotionally Immature by Peter Scazzero
- The Emotionally Health Woman Workbook: Eight Things You Have to Quit to Change Your Life by Geri and Peter Scazzero
- The Assertive Woman, by Stanlee Phelps and Nancy Austin.
- Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
- Emotionally Healthy Relationships Workbook: Discipleship that Deeply Changes Your Relationships with Others, by Peter and Geri Scazzero
- Immunity to Change: How to Overcome It and Unlock the Potential in Yourself and Your Organization, by Robert Kegan and Lisa Laskow Lahey
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life, by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Financial Stewardship: Experiencing the Freedom of Turning Your Finances over to God, by Andrew Wommack
- 31 Days of Financial Wisdom: Godly Wisdom on Financial Management, by Dr. Jonathan Shaw, Sr.
- Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness, by Dave Ramsey
- The Raw Truth Recharge: 7 Truths to Health and Fitness, by Robbie Raugh
- Finding God in all things: A Companion to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius, by William A. Barry, S.J.
- Soul Feast: An Invitation to the Christian Spiritual Life, by Marjorie J. Thompson
- Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth, by Richard Foster
- Spiritual Practices for Effective Leadership: 7Rs of Sanctuary for Pastors, by Debora Jackson
- Emotionally Healthy Leaders – Why Leaders need more than Quiet Time. Part 1. Pete Scazzero's Podcast speaks of the riches of the daily office - the work of being with God. This podcast focuses on rhythms and silence.
- Emotionally Healthy Leaders – Why Leaders need more than Quiet Time. Part 2. Pete Scazzero's Podcast speaks of the riches of the daily office - the work of being with God. Part 2 focuses on communion with Jesus and flexibility.
- Finding Hope in Health. Sermon at Seven Springs Church in Powder Springs, GA featuring Dr. Anthony White who shares the relationship between the word of God and our physical health.