- Reach Out
- Learn More
- Take Action
- Chai Ling
Join Our Team
Submitted by admin on 16:33 pm - Thursday, January 24, 2013
All Girls Allowed is seeking capable and motivated individuals with a demonstrated passion to serve girls and mothers in China with the love of Christ.
The following job openings are for candidates who have prior experience or training in specific areas of work. All applicants must fill out the All Girls Allowed Job Application Form, which provides additional instructions about materials to include in your application. We will not accept incomplete applications. All Girls Allowed is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Executive Director (Full-Time Position in Boston, MA)
Director of Operations* (Full-time Position in Boston, MA)
Simplified Chinese: 女童之声营运总监工作介绍
Traditional Chinese (PDF): 女童之聲營運總監工作介紹
Director of Communications (Full-Time Position in Boston, MA)
Director of Discipleship (Full-time Position in Boston, MA)
Chinese Media Coordinator* (Part- or Full-Time Position in Boston, MA)
Simplified Chinese: 女童之声中国媒体联络员工作介绍
Traditional Chinese (PDF): 女童之聲中國媒體聯絡員工作介紹
*Fluency in Mandarin speaking/reading/typing required.
Faith Hiring Policy
All Girls Allowed extends assistance to all people, regardless of their religious beliefs, gender, race, or ethnic background.
As a a faith-based religious organization, All Girls Allowed is lawfully permitted to make employment decisions on the basis of religious belief so that all staff share the same faith commitment. For every member of the All Girls Allowed staff team, Christian faith is a prerequisite for employment, based upon United States federal guidelines provided in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. We conduct hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual. We believe that having a staff of shared faith is of primary importance, “for our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers and against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” (Eph. 6:12)
For this reason, All Girls Allowed believes that it is essential that our staff share in the same faith in Jesus Christ, who is our inspiration, our power, our strength, our guide, our leader, our protection, and our encouragement. Our acts of worship and prayer towards Jesus are not simply religious activities; they are a powerful appeal to the living God to restore women around the world. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a)) All Girls Allowed has the right to, and does, hire only candidates who agree with All Girls Allowed’s Statement of Beliefs, the Apostle’s Creed, and the Lausanne Covenant.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Apostles' Creed
- I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
- I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to the dead.
- On the third day he rose again; he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
The Lausanne Covenant
The Lausanne Convenant can be found here.